Seventy-five percent of all gold in circulation has been extracted since 1910.
Due to its high value, most gold discovered throughout history is still in circulation. However, it is thought that 80% of the world’s gold is still in the ground
• Meeting your production requirements •
• Keeping your operational cost to a minimum •
• Complying with today’s tough environmental regulations •
• Clarifying intentions between operators, owners, and investors •
• Assisting in communication with local regulators •
• Expediting your plant setup •
• Allowing you to mine more efficiently and •
• Increasing your revenue •
Our team of design and computer modeling experts can customize layout mining equipment for your specific site. Whether you are hard rock mining, alluvial mining, dredging on shore or barge or sluice box mining we can meet your needs. Our critical design parameters look at various aspects of mining such as consideration of ore characteristics, geographical location, climatic conditions, expected operational life, expansion potential, safety, environment, operability and maintainability.
In mining operations gold mining techniques and the layout of your mining equipment, ancillary equipment and structures are a crucial factor in meeting production requirements while keeping capital and operational cost to a minimum..
Our goal for the design of your mining plant is an installation: